Do you have the perfect vintage outfit but need a little something extra? It’s often those little extras that can make the whole look complete. Here’s a few ideas:
1. Gloves: Often associated with cold weather, gloves come in a variety of styles for warm and cool weather. They can bring that pop of color or take your vintage outfit to a new level of authenticity.
2. Brooches: If you love a little sparkle, this is a great way to incorporate it into your outfit. There are hundreds of designs out there, so you can get one that really speaks to your personality.
3. Hats: There have been times in fashion history where a man and woman would not leave the house without a hat. Some styles have fishnet, some velvet, some with ribbons and buttons.
4. Cameras: We’ve been seeing a lot of vintage fashionistas using vintage cameras. Sure, polaroid film is expensive, but you’ll look cute snapping away on a timeless camera and slinging it over your shoulder.
5. Sunglasses: This accessory is hip and practical. We’d suggest Ray-Bans, cat eyes, crazy colors, and flip-ups but pick the style that looks best with your face shape.
At Rubber Soul Vintage in San Diego, we carry all sorts of vintage accessories. So if you’re in town, be sure to stop in and take a look!
Gloves photo found here.